Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm Back! And I brought a Haiku with me...

You should all take a moment to cry because....I"M BACK!

After literally a month of being to lazy to walk down to the cold, dark, creepy, lonely, cinder-block basement I am back (not in black...well, actually I am wearing black.  But, it's a turtle-neck so it doesn't count.) to blogging!

It feels so good to be back.  And it makes me want to kick myself for not blogging for a whole month!  What kind of person actually takes a month of from something they love?  A sick person.  That's who.

But never mind my sickness, I am back now and, that is all that matters.  Well, that and the fact that I am wearing moccasins with my black turtle neck...that matters too.

I have so much to share with you!

When you live in the country and, when you live in the country for a whole month with not a real job to go to you acquire a lot of blogging material.  And that fact makes me happy.  Well, that and the fact that I have a new coffee pot...that makes me happy too.

Anyways, like I was saying before I have months upon months of stuff to share with you but, before I do that I have to get my thoughts together (because most of the time they are quite scrambled...I blame my mother...and my father) in an orderly fashion so that they make since to y'all. (Y'all? You all? All of you? All of Y'all?)

So for now I am going to leave you with a Haiku.  Something The Pioneer Woman inspired me to do.  I have never tried it, I've barely even heard of it and, I will probably be bad at it...so I am going to write it about coffee & cowboys. (When anything involves those two things it can never go bad.)


Coffee & Cowboys Haiku
By: Sweet T

Coffee and Cowboys
I like both
liquid and roping.

Coffee is black
sometimes so are cowboys
covered with dirt.

Cowboys work hard
doctorin' cattle
coffee would calm.

Caffeine is in both
coffee and cowboys
when cowboys thirst.

The End.



I'm expecting a Pulitzer any day.



Peace, Love, & I'm glad to be back.

Oh, and I like coffee...and cowboys.

Sweet T

No comments: