Saturday, January 21, 2012

Stock Shows

Stock shows.

A time of fun.

A time of whips.

A time of aggravation.

A time of pigs.

A time of family.

A time of family that do not act like pigs despite what the general public might say. Amen.

This is the time my siblings are going through right now and, by my observations I've concluded that they are loving it.  And I'm hardly ever wrong.




They spend hours working with their little piggies. (Say that with a Swiss accent and it's alot more fun. Trust me.)

Something they absolutely did not learn from me...all they learned from me about pigs is how to talk to them in Swiss.

"Ay, leetle pigge! Choo vant some food? Vell come git it yor self!"

I know...I taught them well.



I think they like stock shows because they get to dress up too.

Notice their color coordinating shirts...Red, Black....Black, Red...A stylin' and profilin' pair of chillin' right there.


So now, if you'll excuse me.  I am going to go to a stock show for the 3rd day in a row.  And also for the 3rd day in a row, I am going to practise great restraint on talking in a Swiss accent to the pigs.


Peace, Love, & Dis coult be bery haurd!

Swiss T...Uh, I mean Sweet T!


No comments: