Saturday, October 16, 2010

Here you go Hillshire Farms...

I was looking through my jumbled mess of pictures on the computer today, when I came across the above picture....

First off, I don't know why I took it?

Was I so hungry that the only comfort I found was through the pictures of food?

Was I planning to send it to Hillshire Farms?

I don't know.

But it brought back memories...

Memories of the summer campfires.

The food we cooked...

The smell of the smoke...that lasted for approximately two days.

The bright night sky full of constellations that everyone but me can always point out...

And then I remembered that shortly after I took this picture I went to sleep, only to wake up about an hour later wheezing, and unable to breath.  So I spent the rest of the night sleeping in a very old, very distasteful recliner , with my head propped up so high I am still recovering from the crick in my neck, and watching various movies such as "It's A Wonderful Life", "Casa Blanca" and "White Christmas."

Needless to say the comfort I had found in this picture diminished considerably after ALL the memories resurfaced.

I'll never be able to look at the same...

Not today,
Not tomorrow,
and Not someday soon,
and not for the rest of my life.


Peace, Love, & Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful! How could it be anything else?


Sweet T

No comments: