Monday, October 4, 2010

Forgotten & Forsaken

Oh, dear readers?
Are you feeling forsaken?
Are you feeling forgotten?
Are you even still reading?

Well I must confess, tis all my fault...I have let you down.

At the beginning of this blog, my goal was to write everyday of tales that thrilled you...
Interested you...
Kept you coming back for more...

And now I have gone a full weekend without even so much as a "Hello!"
Well Hello! Readers, it's been a long time, I know....but I still love you.
Do you still love me?

Please still love me!

Please Don't forget me!

Please Don't forsake me!

For what am I without you?
I am nothing but a lonely, cowgirl blogger, with poems that classify me as a nerd, and tales that make me lame.
That is what I am without you.
Don't send me there again dear readers!


Peace, Love, & I've gone mad...but that's nothing new, I'm afraid.

Sweet T

No comments: