Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Keeping My Promise

Last night I bid you farewell with the promise of painting pictures to come...and I intend to keep that promise, but let me warn you...these pictures are not pretty.
They're not even beautiful.
They're not at all wonderful.
And to tell you the honest truth, they might may make you cry a little.

This is how we left the house.
Beautiful, young ladies.
Beautiful, young ladies that saran wrapped their hair, and wore clothes that made us look like we work in a meat packing plant....



Remember us as we were...because what you are about to see is ugly.
Horrifying.
Disgusting.
And that's just Autumn's half of the picture.....
Now that I made the mistake of saying that, I'm going to have to flee for Europe.
You would think by as many beatings as I've endured from her fist, and her glare, I would learn by now?
But obviously I'm a slow learner, because I'm not erasing the above statement.

Pray for me.
Anyways....guard yourself on these next horrific photos.




Aren't they awful?
I'm in tears right now just looking at them.

I'm probably talking to myself right now too, because everyone else has decided to flee the country, because of these pictures.

Don't blame me America.

Your welcome Mexico.




And this is what the parking lot had to endure for 2 and 1/2 hours.
It will never be the same.
Neither will my hair.
I think I'll buy a wig.....
Yes, I think that's what I shall do.

Pray for me.


Peace, Love, & Don't ever get orange paint in your eye

Sweet T


No comments: