Thursday, September 2, 2010

I need your Money

I need your help.

I need your love.

I need your money.

Yes dear friends, its that time again....The Save FFA Kids Organization time again.

For many its a very joyous time of year, because you get to share the love & fellowship that comes with being in FFA, and there is no better way to show this love and be a part of this fellowship than by sharing your money, and buying some cookies.

Some people view it the other way:
They choose to look down on fundraising.
They claim its a waist a time.
A waist of resources.
A waist of cookie dough....Let me tell ya friends the only way that cookie dough can be waisted is when it is not eaten.





Don't lie to yourself...You know you need these cookies.


No? Ok well then how about these?

Don't deny your cravings!

Ok so, I can tell what your thinking....and yes cookies are sweet and high in calories, but there is something I must point out to you...You only live once, so eat a cookie! Or two...Or three....

But for those of you that are stubborn and calorie conscious (The word calorie didn't enter my vocabulary until I used it as a measurement in physics.) I have the solution...



Oatmeal Raisin cookies!

They have fruit in them!

That is if raisins are really considered fruits...

Are they fruit?

Are potatoes vegetables?

Is there really a man on the moon?

And who let the dogs out?

Peace, Love, & The Battle of being a cookie-saleswoman

Sweet T

No comments: