Friday, September 3, 2010

Candy Is My Weapon

In about 30 minutes I will be going to a new class, in a different part of the school.

It's a job that requires grit.

A job that requires skill.

A job that requires craftiness, and slyness.

A job that requires, in the most desperate times, candy.

Thats right...I am going to be an elementary aide.

I have never held such a prestigious position before, and I'm planning to go at it full force. Whatever it takes.
No crying...that goes for the kids too.
No quiting...Just perseverance!

These kids won't know whats hit them.

Its also western day at school, so thats one thing in my favor, because it seems anytime the kids see a "cowgirl" or "cowboy" they are frozen in awe...rightly so of course.

Because we Cowgirls are go-getters.
We're never quiters! (Quiters? Is that a word?)
And we're Candy-givers! (Ok so maybe thats not the usual description that comes with being a cowgirl, but today it describes this cowgirl to a T!)

Peace, Love, & I hope they don't make me play ring-around-the-rosie.

Sweet T

No comments: