Thursday, September 9, 2010

I am a Softy

I am not really an animal person.

If it's not called a horse, or of the Equine species, or if you can't saddle it, then I'm not very fond of it.

But today I saw a sight that changed me forever.
I am not the same person I was 12 hours ago...all because of a baby Hereford.

Autumn, Trail, and I were driving home from another day of learning, each of us in our own little worlds...Trail dreaming of horny toads, Autumn dreaming of Ice-cream, and me calculating the speed of light, when I saw it....the baby hereford (AKA: The animal that changed my life.)

He/she (I'm not sure) was just standing there on the side of the road, gazing into the abiss.

The sight touched my heart.
It brought a tear to my eye.
It brought a grin to my face.

It was the cutest baby Hereford I can recall ever seeing....

Except for this one...





And this one...


Oh yea, and these...


Who am I kidding?

I am a softy.

And I am not afraid to admit it.

Peace, Love, & Im going to steal a baby Hereford and keep it in my backyard

Sweet T


No comments: