I would eagerly ditch the whole school thing and just become a full time blogger, but that might affect my future...
So maybe I won't do that, but it's definitely a thought.
Anyways to the point of this post!
I though I'd let y'all all in on a little secret of mine: The secret to "The Slumber Party of the Century!"
Now if your over the age of 25 this probably is not at the top of your priority list, but have you ever stopped to think that maybe it should be?? Slumber parties make us youthful again...
They make you laugh.
They make you cry.
They make you dance in a way you usually wouldn't be caught dead dancing.
They make you scream.
They cause broken bones...Of maybe just mine do?
Anyways, Since I am only 17, slumber parties rank right up there with food, and I just happen to know the keys to a perfect one...
1. Make SURE you have plenty of assorted junk food available.
Ex. Dr. Pepper, CandyCorn&Peanuts, Twinkies, M&M's, chocolate, Pizza, chocolate, and Soapapilla Cheesecake.
2. Make SURE you have plenty of acrylic paint handy. (This allows your "slumberers" to paint to their hearts content, even when the painting is being done on a fellow "slumberer.")
3. Make SURE you have plenty of sand nearby. (This enables your "slumberers" to bury their innocent fellow "slumberer"...even if it is against her will.)
4. A chick flick is ESSENTIAL. More accurately...Steel Magnolias is ESSENTIAL. If you have never seen this movie, then I will send for help immediately.
5. Make sure your attitudes are all of the following: Silly, carefree, crazy, fun...of course, and considerate, because when one of your fellow "slumberers" says she doesn't want to be covered with sand then you need to consider for a brief moment whether if it is harmful to her health or not. If the answer is no, then you may proceed with the burying.
Peace, Love, & Slumber parties you'll never forget