Wednesday, September 15, 2010

One Handsome Fellow

There is someone I would like to introduce to you to.

He's charming.
He's handsome.
He looks great in swim trunks.
He can boogie like no one I have ever seen before.
He will without a doubt steal your heart.


He....is Kuper Templeton.


Kuper is my 8 months old cousin, and already the life of the party.

He is very talented too...he can swim better than any other 8 month old I've ever seen, with the assistance of his floaty chair, of course.



He's also basically a genius....I'm pretty sure I heard him say "Giraffe" when he saw the tall, lanky creature.



And already he has the ability to control a room, and Aunt Hope...She was wrapped around his finger, and Kuper knew it too.

He is Kuper Templeton, and someday not all that far away, he will be your President.

Oh yea, and his parents are Matt & Erica...I guess they should get the credit for raising such a grand kid. Kudos Matt & Erica!

Peace, Love, & If Kuper goes missing, check our house because my Mom did it.

Sweet T

No comments: