Thursday, December 23, 2010

Lemme 'splain somethin' to you.

Well I could start out by saying how much I hate computers, but that would be an understatement...

I could start off by pointing out how much I am NOT technologically advanced...but you most likely have already noticed that...(I just realized that the Blogger Website has spellcheck! Merry Christmas to me!)

Or I could just say..
.
Merry Christmas.
Our computer is being a moron, much like it's owner, and refuses to cooperate, or let me blog.

Happy Holidays.
Even though there is no snow, there is plenty o' fog.

Tis the Season.
Christmas ccokies are a delight to all, until they meet their fate of too much icing.

Happy New Years.
The over-happy icing applier is my sister with whom I can be found (in the Pay-N-Save parking lot) a'fighting.

Amen.


Peace, Love, & That is all I had to 'splain...to you.

Sweet T


P.S.  We do love each other.


P.S.S.  We just need to work on our patience.



Alot.


No comments: