Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's December

Do you know what this means?

Well, it's quite complicated.

So sit there , relax, drink your Eggnog (or other preferred Christmas drink) and let me 'splain somethin' to you.


Eggnog for everyone!

Even if you don't like it...even if the thought of it utterly repulses you, just suck it up and drink it....Consider it part of you Holiday Duties.


Christmas Lights are...ESSENTIAL.

Essential if you want to be regarded as normal, nice, festive, etc., etc...


Christmas cookies of any kind are...(again) ESSENTIAL.

Example A:




Decorating Your Tree, Your neighbors tree, your dogs tree, and so on and so forth.


This year My Mom decided to stick lots of objects in our tree.

It's weird.

It's unorthodox.

It looks alive.

I kinda like it...


Talk About Santa ALOT.

I feel hypocritical saying this, because I never believed in Santa...even as a young child.  I know this isn't normal and makes lots of people sick, but it's the truth.  The sad, sad truth....

But never mind that, you can still talk about him because it is kind of inevitable.  I mean, he's everywhere? On peoples roofs, on windows, at the mall... (that explains why I avoid the mall during Christmas...)


"Be Joyful, and Triumphant."

(My favorite quote from the best Christmas movie (ever) Dr. Seuss's: How the Grinch Stole Christmas.)

Just because it is not Thanksgiving anymore doesn't mean you can stop being thankful.  We should all be especially grateful at Christmas considering all the sweets, and presents we receive.  I'm thankful for the opportunity to give as well..it makes me feel joyful....and triumphant.


Peace, Love, & Bah Humbug! Just kidding...


Sweet T

No comments: