Thursday, November 25, 2010

I am Thankful...

for My Family.
For every single one of them, no matter how weird they are.

And yes the are SUPER weird.  If you ever question why I am so weird, just look at them and it will explain everything.


(Example A.)

For America.

If I wasn't born in America, where would I be?....Probably Canada. (There is nothing wrong with Canada, but if you think I'm weird now imagine me as a Canadian.)  (Example B.)

For My Dog Max.
Max brings joy...not just for my family, but for all who encounter him.  Just look at that face...how can you resist him?

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
It comes only once a year.  And every year I cry with joy, and/or fear when I see the Ronald McDonald balloon...(Example C.)

My Friends.
Memories with these girls...none can compare!  I love them despite the fact they are major dorks...that is except for me, I'm the only *ahem* normal one.

And the list could go on and on, but I must stop now because there is cooking to be done!

Well for my Mother that is, I'll be occupying my time with the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

Hope you all have a Happy/Jolly/Fun/Entertaining Thanksgiving!


Peace, Love, & No I'm not lazy...My Mother just doesn't allow me in the Kitchen anymore....

Sweet T

No comments: