Friday, November 26, 2010

Our Bountiful Table

Tonight me and my family had a feast like no other feast ever had before.

(I've been talking about food alot lately....does that mean I have an addiction?
Hold that thought...the oven is going off.)

Instead of having our family Thanksgiving yesterday like all the other normal families, we decided to have ours today...because we are cool like that...Or weird?

Anyways...Behold our bountiful table!
Beautiful isn't it?
I get tears just looking at it.

There was one downside though, and that was that we had HAM with cranberry sauce, instead of TURKEY with cranberry sauce. Who does this "Ham" think it is?
It thinks it can just replace Turkey. Just like that!
Well not if I have anything to say about it!
BRING IT ON HAM!

I have issues.

We had so many side dishes I didn't know what to do with myself....
So I just started eating in order to think it over...


We also had Welch's Sparkling Grape Juice!
So if I'm slurrrrrinnng m-m-m-yyy wwww-ooo-rrdss thatssss w-w-w-hhhy.

I have issues.

And for dessert?!?!
Pie!

Me and Autumn had a pie making contest that I'll have to tell you about later; results are still pending.


As you can see this day was not waisted.

We had so much food, I cried.
On top of that, we had so much family time, I cried.
Just kidding...kinda.
No really, just kidding...I think.

What are we talking about again?

Hey, don't ask me, your the one reading this blog....weirdo.

Have you been drinking some Welch's Sparkling Grape Juice too?


Peace, Love, & I have issues

Sweet T

No comments: