Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Boot Love

I know I have said it a million and one times before, but I just have to say it again:

I have an unnatural love for boots.

I love them so much it was even mentioned at my graduation, and to make matters even more ironic I wore them to graduation under my very unflattering black gown. 

(And yes, the boots did do wonders for that gown.)


Actually, now that I think about it May 27th (My graduation day) was a day full of Boot Love.

  • First, I wore boots to my graduation.
  • Then, It was mentioned during graduation how much I adored boots.
  • And Finally, I came home from graduation only to find the most beautiful pair of boots I have eva seen in my life! (Note: This sentence sounds best if read with a southern accent.)

Would you like to see these beautiful boots?

Ok, but a little warning: These boots are so awesome, and so downright spectacular that they might blow your mind, please be seated before viewing.


Now, behold! The most beautiful boots your eyes will ever set sight upon....



Notice the detail, the precision, the beauty!

People have said over and over again that shoes are a girls best friend, and that statement is correct, but to be more accurate they should say: BOOTS are a girls best friend, because these lovelies are my dearest, and closest friend.

We've gone everywhere together...

We've been to rodeos, to church, and......well that's it considering I haven't left the house since Sunday, but the next time I do you can count on these boots being on my feet!!!

You're also probably wondering where I got these boots...

But I'm not going to tell you.

The end.


Just kidding, I shall reveal my secret to you, because to keep this talented, gifted person hidden from the world would be a sin, and sinning is not good.

The talented/gifted person is....(drum roll, or pencil tap on my desk)....Preston Wood!

Preston is my Grandpa, and is the one-of-kind boot maker who (I'm convinced) delivered these boots straight from heaven.....

Ok, maybe that's a little dramatic, but he did hand make them, and I think they are the most beautiful boots I have ever seen, and don't ever try to tell me different, Amen.


Peace, Love, & I think I owe Preston lots, and lots of cupcakes

Sweet T

No comments: