Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Breaking News

I would like to interrupt your afternoon to bring you this piece of breaking news...Children living in today's society are weird. (Weird with a capitol "W")

I know this might come as a shock to you, but take a deep breath, and brace yourself for the worst, because it does indeed get worse...much worse.

Not only are they not weird, but they are different, crazy, and yes some might even say "morons."

To prove my point as an ammature broadcaster (self proclaimed) I bring you these photos:








These are disgusting.


Well America, all I can say is that we are living in changing times, and all we can do for these poor, forsaken kids is pray for them.

My name is Sweet T and I bid you Good Evening.


Peace, Love, & Pray for me too...

Sweet T

No comments: