Wednesday, June 29, 2011

You're so Vain! That's a song right?

They say that being "vain" is bad thing....(You're so Vain!  You're so vain? Is that a song? Someone please answer this life threatening question!)

They say that too much confidence is not attractive....

And some even dare to say that you must "get off your high horse!"...Figuratively speaking, of course.

Well folks, if that is the case then I would say we have a problem on our hands...




Because this little girl loves getting her picture taken....She loves it alot.
We can't blame her though, I mean look at who her cousin is:






Together, the two make quite a pair....a pair that loves getting their picture taken...they love it alot...Did I already say that?

Oh well, just getting my point across...



Wow, these two love getting their picture taken!

Just kidding....you already know that....


Well, all I can say is that at least their "purty"....



Peace, Love, & Don't you feel sorry for the photographer??

Don't worry I'll recover soon enough, but in the meantime sympathy cards are accepted...


Sweet T

No comments: