Friday, June 10, 2011

Movie Night



My sister and I have a very tight bond, as we always have.....Ok, so that's a little stretch, because actually we haven't always gotten along. 

There was this one time that she tried to bite my nose off...

This other time she threatened to runaway because I "was being mean to her"....oh yea, whatever. Like I would ever do that.

And another time she told me I actually drove her insane!  Well, that was actually two hours ago, but maybe that's why we get along so good...she insults, and I cry like a baby...Best friends.

But we have managed to set aside our differences for the most part and get along just peachy...And that would be an example of a phrase that my lovely sister would rolls her eyes at, and then tell me to get a life, and I will respond by crying, and getting a life, Amen.

So as far as getting along "peachy" goes, we do manage to have a darn good time doing so.

Tonight is an example of that because our Brahman Breedin' Brother is gone, our parents are going on a date (*cough*disgusting*cough*) and so it is just going to be us at the house...and we all know what that means right??

PARTY!!!

Ok, just kidding.

We're actually having a movie night, and no movie night of ours would be complete without cupcakes.



Lots....


And lots....

of cupcakes.


It's obviously no secret that me and my lovely sis absolutely adore food, and cupcakes rank right up there with steak....And steak is very, I repeat VERY, high up on the list...the cupcakes should be honored to have such a prestigious position.

Anyways, usually we work for hours trying to get our cupcakes to look sweet, pretty, and perfect, but since it is movie night we made an exception and just had fun with our cupcakes...

Observe.

The brown sugar cupcake. 
I die.  'Nuff said.



The Chocolate Espresso Cupcake.
Coffee-Chocolate lovers unite, because this cupcake is good enough to kill, and then some.


The plain and simple, Sprinkle Cupcake.
It's a party in your mouth, for real.


The Fruit Cupcakes.
These bring joy to my soul.


And the Sugar Sprinkle cupcake.
To say that I am in a sugar-coma after these would be an understatement.



Oh, and to make the movie night a little more interesting we through in some extra goods....




Please, don't count on me going anywhere tomorrow because a sugar hangover is imminent.

So as you can see, me and my lovely sister know how to have a good time, and will continue to do so even when I leave for college, because it is a proven fact that I cannot go without talking to my lovely sister for more than 10 minutes, Amen.


Peace, Love, & the food that binds us....

Sweet T

No comments: