Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer Instructions

It is no secret that I love to travel...or maybe it is a secret?

Maybe it's a secret that was never meant to be secret, but was kept secret anyway?

Is it a secret that I'm a moron?

Didn't think so...

Anyways, as I was saying before I so typically got distracted, I love to travel.

And this is a very fitting love seeing as that I belong to a family that travels a whole stinkin' lot...So much in fact that we tie with the Griswold family. Movie producer just haven't deemed it necessary yet to make a movie about us, but our day is coming! I can feel it! Ok, maybe not, but a girl can hope...

Now, before you get discourage this post does have point, and I'm about to get to it...that is right after I explain just why I love poached eggs so much...just kidding...the point of this long, drawn out story is that my family and I are going traveling again.

Provbably no shocker seeing that it is summer, and most families do travel in the summer, duh.

So while I'm gone here is a list of things you must do for me:

1. Water my dog. He gets kind of crazy/mad/thirsty when you don't.

2. Make me cupcakes. Why? You ask... Well it's simple: I love them and need them for survival, Amen.

3. Pray for me. I'll be in public so maybe instead of praying for me youbshouldbpraybfor the general public? Yea, I think that's a good idea.

4. (the most important one!) Enjoy your summer! This is an essential part of my happiness as well as yours, so go out there call up an old friend, have a barbecue, fly a kite, or just lay in your backyard under an umbrella and drink sweet tea. ( No irony intended, I promise.)



Peace, Love, & The Griswolds better watch out!

Sweet T

No comments: