Friday, August 26, 2011

Edchucation

College has ruined me.

I use to be this neat-freak, control-freak, cooking-freak...basically a freak.

And now...well, not much has changed except that I am a tad bit lazy.

Example:


This morning, for breakfast, I had yogurt with a little bit, of cereal, and blueberries for nourishment.  Instead of getting a bowl like a normal person, I instead just ate it right out of the carton...lazy or innovative?

I don't know, but sometimes I wonder things like this...

Long ago, when I was a sweet, high-maintenance high school student, I never did things like this! Does that mean I've conformed?

Say it ain't so momma! Say it ain't so!

Someone help me!

I don't need this here edchucation!


Peace, Love, & Mommas don't let your babies move off to college with out proper knowledge of bowl usage...

Sweet T

No comments: