Thursday, August 25, 2011

Where in the World is Sweet T Blogging From???

I am blogging.

If you are as smart as I think you are, then you already guessed that but, I thought I would tell you anyways for my amusement.

But here's a question for ya: Do you know where I am blogging from?

Here's a hint:

It starts with "D" and rhymes with "Storm."

If you guessed Detroit your wrong, and should go see a doctor.

If you guessed Dorm....you are right!


To be more specific, this desk pictured above.

Isn't it lovely?

It's so quaint, and small, and homey, and, and, and....I miss my Mommy.

*cough*clears throat*cough* But moving on....


This is the big picture, of the tiny dorm.

It's still lovely, still quaint, and still homey...and I still miss my Mommy, but lucky for me I have a terrific roommate that isn't creepy at all!   (That was a fear of mine...sorry I'm weird.) 



Peace, Love, & Maybe you should pray for my roommate...I hear her roommate is kinda weird...


P.S. Thank you all for being so patient with me these last couple of weeks! I have been packing, crying, unpacking my stuff, and then packing it again.  It was a long process, but it's nothing that a Cinnamon roll couldn't fix....In fact, now that I think about it, Cinnamon rolls fix just about everything...even cutting your finger nail off while shaving your legs...Sorry, I'm weird.

No comments: