Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Serious Talent

Virginia Beach, Virgina.  The place "Where all your dreams come true!"

Or at least that's what my Mom's Souvenir Store shirt said...and I have to say, that after spending just two days at the beach I was starting to believe this wise, and tacky at the same time, shirt quote.

 Virginia Beach had no end to the amount of stuff you could do while there. 

You could:

  • Mini golf
  • Real golf
  • Swim in the pool
  • Swim in the beach
  • Fish
  • Fight off killer sharks that you think you see in the water waiting for you to turn away so they could bite of your leg...
  • Play in the sand
  • Build sand castles
  • Eat lunch
  • Eat dinner
  • Eat ice cream...lots & lots of ice cream
  • Feed seagulls...(I'm still not sure if this is legal?)
  • Jaywalk
  • Shop
  • And...Boogie board.
 Out of this list we did MANY of them...even jaywalk, but Trails favorite thing to was Boogie Boarding...so typical of a Brahman Breeder.

In fact, that's pretty much what he did for the duration of our stay at the beach...

He was getting pretty good too.

I mean just look at that concentration!

Don't let boogie boarding fool you...it takes some serious talent.


This takes some serious talent too.

And you know what else takes talent?

Capturing pictures of a Cowboy in shorts.

And now if you'll excuse me, I better high-tail it out of the country before my Daddy comes home and sees this here photograph.

Goodbye forever.


Peace, Love, & I have never seen whiter legs in my life.

Sweet T

No comments: