Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Salvation

Food.

It's what makes the world go round.

Especially when your in college, and the only thing that is on your mind for the better part of the day is food.

Where are you going to get your next meal?

What will you for lunch?

And the most importnant: Will it be free?

Me and my roomie have this in common: We both like to eat.  Of course, I like to eat a little more than most people, but hey, we all have our flaws right?

RIGHT? 

Please stop looking at me like that...you know that your craving a cupcake right now too.  And a steak...but not together. Unless it's a bacon cupcake, and then they could possibly be consumed together, but just possibly.

Anyways, being on the budget that I am right now it's not always feasible to go out and get the best meal on the market, or the best meal anywhere for that matter, so I've become creative.  I've become thrifty.  And I've become mean.  Just kidding about the mean part, I've just been doing too much homework that's all...

And I have found the perfect meal, the perfect snack, it's perfect for anything really, and it is indeed my hungers salvation....

It is....



The Banana.

(B-A-N-A-N-A-S!....Sorry.)



No matter what time of day it is, or what kind of mood I'm in, the Banana can cure it.

The banana brings peace to my soul. (Especially covered in Peanut Butter.)

My and my roomie share this love for bananas (B-A-N-A-N-A-S!....Err, Uh...Sorry.)

Between the two of us we can eat about 4 bananas a day, give or take a banana...and a tablespoon of peanut butter...per banana.

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!....Sing it with me!!!



Peace, Love, & Maybe I've gone Bananas?
Sweet T






No comments: