Tuesday, September 6, 2011

You go to College.

You decorate your room.





You make friends.





You go home for a weekend and eat alot.






And I do mean ALOT.






You come back to school and you eat again.


 (Not all of them but it was tempting.)




And what's next?

Job time...that's whats next.

I've put it off for as long as I could, but when you only have class Monday, and Wednesday, and partially Tuesday it's difficult for you not to hear a job calling your name.

They are starting to mock me.

Every time I walk down the street they scream out at me:  "GET A JOB YOU BUM!" or my personal favorite:  "YOU NEED A JOB SO YOU CAN AFFORD A NEW PAIR OF SHOES!" I mean I know I've had these shoes for a few years, and they've definitely already seen their glory days, but give me a break!

I have no peace.

I will have no peace until I get a job.

Where do I get a job?

What are my skills?

I think I'll put on my resume that I am very good at blogging, eating, blogging about eating, and blogging about the western lifestyle...oh, and shopping.

I should have a job in no time.



Peace, Love, & Pray for me and my future employer.

Sweet T

No comments: