Monday, April 9, 2012

West Texas A&M University Outdoor Living




This video above warms my soul.

It's all about promoting the Agriculture program in my little, lovely school: West Texas A&M.

Now, seeing as that I consider myself an Ag-vacate, what kind of person would I be if I didn't share it with the world?

I would be shameful.

I would be nothing.

I would be shamefully nothing.

So here it goes...

 First stop: I'm sharing it with my blogging peeps.  (Is it alright if I call you that? Ok, good. It has a nice ring to it. Blogging peeps, blogging peeps, blogging peeps...)

Next: Facebook and Twitter. Yes I tweet.  In fact I consider myself a tweeb.

And Finally: The World! (I shall show it to the world by getting it tattooed on my right arm. Amen.)

So please, watch it, love it, and share it with your peeps too.


Peace, Love, & Lets all go Ag-Vacate!

Sweet T

No comments: