Ten Things you must know. (Yes, another list...)
1. Today I braided my hair. It made me happy...even though it is not a french braid, but nevermind that, me and my plain, straw-like, Indian braid will get through the day together.
2. I feel like writing a poem over apples:
Once there was a girl who loved to eat.
But at school she could find no meat.
So the girl searched for a horse that was dapple
And when she found her she fed her an apple.
This is probably going to win a Nobel Prize someday, so if you would like you can purchase your copy now at sweettneedstogetalife.com. Thank you.
3. I don't even like apples, but I brought one to school with me....and I wrote a poem over one. I'm weird.
4. I'm a moron. (Refer to #3)
5. I wore my favorite Bandanna skirt to school today. It makes me happy.
6. I am going to make cupcakes for my Spanish class today. I can't speak Spanish, but I've thought it over, and I think that if I make enough cupcakes my teacher will eventually let me pass. Pray for me.
7. I should be doing at least a fraction of the colossal amount of homework I have in my purse, but instead I'm blogging. I blame technology for my C+ grade.
8. I have split ends. I blame technology for that too.
9. I was going to wear my boots today, but I painted my toes last night so I didn't, and then I came to school and stumped my toe.
Lesson Learned: You can never error in the way of boots. Amen.
10. Our school was just blessed with a seminar over being Positive...Positiveness(s)...Positive actions....so I'll leave you with this thought.
YOUR ARE ALL GREAT.
TODAY IS WEDNESDAY!
I LOVE WEDNESDAY.
I LOVE WIND.
I LOVE YOU TOO.
Peace, Love, & Don't hesitate spread a smile around your town, around your neighborhood, heck...spread it around the world.