Wednesday, April 6, 2011

10 Things

Ten Things you must know. (Yes, another list...)


1. Today I braided my hair. It made me happy...even though it is not a french braid, but nevermind that, me and my plain, straw-like, Indian braid will get through the day together.

2.  I feel like writing a poem over apples:

Once there was a girl who loved to eat.
But at school she could find no meat.
So the girl searched for a horse that was dapple
And when she found her she fed her an apple.
The End.

This is probably going to win a Nobel Prize someday, so if you would like you can purchase your copy now at sweettneedstogetalife.com.  Thank you.

3.  I don't even like apples, but I brought one to school with me....and I wrote a poem over one.  I'm weird.

4.  I'm a moron.  (Refer to #3)

5. I wore my favorite Bandanna skirt to school today.  It makes me happy.

6.  I am going to make cupcakes for my Spanish class today.  I can't speak Spanish, but I've thought it over, and I think that if I make enough cupcakes my teacher will eventually let me pass.  Pray for me.

7. I should be doing at least a fraction of the colossal amount of homework I have in my purse, but instead I'm blogging.   I blame technology for my C+ grade.

8. I have split ends.  I blame technology for that too.

9. I was going to wear my boots today, but I painted my toes last night so I didn't, and then I came to school and stumped my toe. 

Lesson Learned: You can never error in the way of boots. Amen.

10. Our school was just blessed with a seminar over being Positive...Positiveness(s)...Positive actions....so I'll leave you with this thought. 

YOUR ARE ALL GREAT.
TODAY IS WEDNESDAY!
I LOVE WEDNESDAY.
I LOVE WIND.
I LOVE YOU TOO.


Peace, Love, & Don't hesitate spread a smile around your town, around your neighborhood, heck...spread it around the world.

Sweet T

No comments: