Thursday, April 28, 2011

Girl and Her Horse

Fellows and Lady Fellows, I regret not writing you in the past weeks!

Henceforth, I did not write for I was bid anon with other task abroad...henceforth.

(Er, nevermind the statement above...I was trying my hand at Shakespeare...Don't worry I've decided to cut my Shakespeare hand off...)

Anyways it has been many moons since I have ventured to blog, but I think you will all forgive me when I tell you the secret I have discovered while I was away...

It's a secret many scholars have tried to uncover, and that many boys will just flat out never understand.

 And that is the secret of the bond between Girl and Her Horse.

It's a bond that none can compare to.

A bond that is closer than a dog and his bone....

A bond that is closer than a chef and his spatula...

A bond that is closer than me and my boots....(and that is a really close bond.)



No one seems to understand what is so special about this bond, so I'm here to uncover the secret.

It's very simple really, it's the fact that a girls horse will do anything for her.

The big, beautiful horse will carry the girl all day long, through pastures, through cattle pens, and even through rivers, and across mountains if he had to.  (of course, our horses don't have to do that though, because the biggest rivers we cross here are called irrigation ditches, and our mountains are called manure piles, but I won't go into detail on that one...)


And horses understand us girls....

They understand what makes us laugh, what makes us cry, and what makes us pat them on the back.

Horses are also probably full of some  "girl" knowledge that grown men don't even know, because they get to hear us vent.

You see, a girl does some of her best venting on the back of a horse when no one is around

Or maybe that's just me?

I don't know...do you vent on the back of your horse? 

Ok, I'm sorry I'm weird...

Well, overlooking all my strange habits....I'm still convinced that there is no bond greater than the bond between Girl and Her Horse. Amen.


Peace, Love, & Every girl needs a horse

Sweet T

No comments: