Friday, November 4, 2011

I Mustache You a Question.

Yesterday I told you that that day was going to be filled with thankfulness, giving, and food...and it most definitely was.

What I didn't know though, was that the day was also going to be filled with...mustaches.

Yes, you read that correct.  I said mustaches.

Have you noticed that lately everyone is obsessed with mustaches? 

Maybe it's because it's "No Shave November?"

Maybe it's because mustaches are all over pintrest, and Pintrest consumes peoples lives? Including mine.

Maybe it's because we've all been watching too much of Sam Elliot in Tombstone?

I don't know the answer, but I do know that it has taken over my family as well. Yesterday me and my lovely sister had a Mustache war.  I don't know how it got started, but I do know it was an all out brawl.

I was walking into target minding my own business when I received this text message:


I was appalled!

So I grabbed my grandma's head and furiously texted this back:



Clever. I know.

Pathetic. Yes I know that too.

We thought we were so witty, and ingenious with our mustaches! Until we saw this picture...



Alright Brahman Breeder. You win again.


Peace, Love, & Don't judge us by our fake facial hair.

Sweet T

No comments: