1. I ate waffles, and a Baked Hash Brown dish for dinner last night.
Breakfast for Dinner.
2. My Grandma "Mom" brought me and Autumn a set of tin flying pigs.
They were a "Good Luck Stock Showing" present...(Or a "Please Don't kill your pigs before you actually show them" present?)
In any case I find them simply....Beautiful.
They make me happy.
They make me laugh.
And I'm taking him to college with me.
3. I saw Red Stegall this weekend.
Well actually I gawked at him exactly three times that day.
1) When passed him walking down the isles.
2) When I was buying a foot long corn dog with Autumn...I think he actually noticed me then, and he either had a disgusted look on his face, or one of amusement, I couldn't tell.
3) During the Horse Sale.
I considered very seriously belting out a few lyrics when I first noticed him, hoping he would "discover" me, and the talents I've been, ahem, hiding all these years, but my Mom told me that would be a bad idea, because, 1. I can't sing, and 2. I would make his ears bleed. Thanks for believin' in me Mama!
So after my dreams were crushed I was just going to ask if I could take a picture of him, but once again my Mother told me that that would be considered "stalking" and he might call security.
Stalking? Seriously stalking?? Come on I am not a stalker in any way.
Oh wait, time for a little shout out to my Homeboy Red.
I love you Red Stegall! Your my hero!
Call me, and we'll set up an audition...I think I could be the next Reba.
Yes? No? OK, I understand....
Yea, but anyways, stalker?
OK so Maybe my Mother knows what she's talking about after all...just maybe...doubtful, but maybe.
Now if you'll excuse me, I better go clean my room, and the rest of the house, and redecorate while I'm at it, so my Mother won't ground me until I'm 65 and a half.
Peace, Love, & I'm probably the biggest Moron to walk the Earth.