Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pretty(happy)people



Are we seein' a pattern here? Everytime I pull out a camra Riley is quick to flash the pearly whites...Ok we get it Riley, you think you're pretty, but enough is enough.





And what is this? He passed it on to his offspring too? When will it end? They just love the camra...



OH NO. Now it's effecting my kin too...everytime I took a picture of Trail he acted like he didn't see me, but who are we kidding, we all know he did.



Are you serious? Autumn too? Come on people this is getting a little out of hand...



.........Ok fine, I like to have my picture taken too, but what was I supposed to do? She had the camra right in my face, and I was dressed up...the logical thing to do, would be to smile. Am I right? Don't blame me, it must run in the family. But hey, its not that we're vain, it's that we are very happy people :)

Peace, Love, & Family Traits

No comments: