Monday, July 26, 2010

The Truth

You know I think I've led you all to believe that our trip to Corpus was just a walk in the park. That it was pleasant and even fun. Well folks I think its time I tell you the truth...

Corpus was horrible. Absolutely horrible.

Every morning I was awoken by disgusting views like this...

Who wants to open their eyes and see this first thing every morning??

I was forced against my will to experience new things.

Don't let the smile fool you, I was suffering.


And some sick minded supervisor(ahem, Mother...) had the gall to take a picture of me in a less than desirable pose...

This is just ridiculous.


And thats not the worst of it...I was forced to bask in the sun to my hearts content.

This is just sickening...I don't think I can go on.

I hope you've seen enough, and now believe me when I say that if your lookin' for a good time, Corpus is the LAST place you wanna go.

Peace, Love, & Horrible Vacation Destinations

Sweet T

No comments: