Friday, February 25, 2011

Poor, Lost Soul

Dear, Dear friends of mine...

Today I ask that you say a prayer for a poor, poor soul that is lost in this world.

She is so lost, that she has in fact lost her mind.

She has lost her ability to think clearly, and rationally.

She has lost all common sence, and sence that is common.

She has lost her Dr. Pepper drinkin', cake eatin' mind!  (And we know it's gettin' bad when you can no longer drink Dr. Pepper, I mean come on! It's vital for life right? Well, thats what my Mom told me anyway...)

Pray for Autumn.  Who has lost all the things listed above due to.....TRACK.

I know?

Awful isn't it?

Her mind is so far gone, that she gave her consent to run?

Run?

Running?

Ran?

Ranning?

I don't even know what that is anymore? And here we have my dear, poor, lost sister doing two miles of it everyday?

Not only is she just r-u-n-n-i-n-g,  (Sorry, I stutter when I say bad words.)  But she is also j-u-m-p-i-n-g (Another bad word!)

I don't know what we are going to have to do to save her, but I will stop at nothing!!

NOTHING I say!


Peace, Love, & Maybe I'm the one who has lost her mind?

Sweet T


P.S.
Yes, Autumn is running track today.
And Yes, she is fast.
And yes, she will win.
And yes, I am jealous (because I am devestatinlgy slow, but hey, thats what you get for having cankles...)

Amen.

No comments: