Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Joys of Youth, and a Big Head

Yesterday, while we waited five hours for Autumn to run her race....

(Which she did very good in. Kudos Sis, for being able to run in the wind & the ice....Well there might have not of been ice, but i wouldn't know, the cold made me delirious...more so than usual anyways.)

I came to appreciate the Joys of Youth....

You see, as Trail sat there in the cold, without a Jacket on (You would've thought his Mother would've raised him better than that?!) the only thing in the world he was wishing for was simply, a Flying Horse that could take him back to the house so he could get a blanket....


Now I know Trail loves his horse...

(Pink Panther is his name...Yes I said HIS.)


And he believes in him no doubt....


But I just don't see the "Flying" thing happening for these two.

Or at least not anytime soon....


But then again, they have surprised me before...




Peace, Love, & Pink Panther & Trail! They're unstoppable!

Sweet T


P.S. Now I know why Trails head is so big....It's full of imagination!

No comments: