Monday, August 16, 2010

At last...

Oh dear where to begin?
It's been so long...I don't even know if I remember how to post pictures? But I guess that won't be a problem since the camera is MIA...Don't worry I notified the police.

So much has happened since I last wrote...some pretty interesting happenin's at that.

You see since I last blogged I have...

1)Traveled to Springer, NM. Where Mimi & Preston live...where Mimi made Meatloaf that I would kill for...Yes, I'm weird. I love Meatloaf. And Mimi is just weird enough that she made it for me. Thank you Mimi!

2)Traveled to Cimmaron, NM. Where Sandhill participated in a Rodeo...I'm still recovering from the dust & the sun...

3)Traveled to Tres Ritos, NM. Where we spent three days at the Cleavinger Cabin. We were lucky enough to witness a bear trying to break into our coolers and eat our food...we were also lucky enough to witness him walking away (FAR AWAY) from our cabin.

4)Traveled to Alpine, TX. Where we went to the Big Bend Ranch Rodeo. At Alpine, I saw some of the roughest, wildest country I have ever seen...as well as cactuses (cacti?) as big as Semi's.

and finally...

5) Traveled to Earth, TX. Where I will spend my last week of summer vacation, & for that I am glad. Glad for the end of summer? No, not so much. But glad to be home? Yes, very much so.

And now...I will go search frantically for the camera, so you can see for yourself where I have been, and spare you from having to listen to me babble all day...

Peace, Love, & Ramblin' White Girls

Sweet T

No comments: