Saturday, August 21, 2010

Blame the Fellow Blogger

Now a fellow blogger of mine who's name I will not mention, (but she is my Aunt, and she has a daughter named Scout...) has mentioned that when she thinks of mountains, the first thing that comes to her mind is nothing other than...shopping!


Also being a fellow "born to shop" girl, I am in total agreement with this bloggers who's name I cannot mention. And so yes we did do our fair share of shopping while we were at the mountains, while the boys were sleeping and fishing.


Well I guess it could be called shopping? But most of our shopping was done at restaurants.



Where I spent the majority of my time trying to figure out what my Mother was saying?

What? You want to bash that woman's window out for taking you parking spot?

No Mother, I don't think that would be a good idea.

So after I pulled my Mom away from the bat section of the local Wal-Mart we went to Mexican Market store...



Where they were having a Jesus SALE...what's a Jesus SALE? Can anyone tell me? I honestly have no idea what that is...but they were SALEing things like this...


And this...

And even these...



But my favorites would have to be these...


Yes, Iron Javelinas have a special place in my heart.

Peace, Love, & Iron Pigs that could cause tetanus if your not careful.

Sweet T

1 comment:

Tori said...

What would you do without me....your aunt "Tori".....to inspire hilarious posts such as this one?