Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

I have decided that aside from the basic information that comes from my ever so interesting blog(*wink*wink*)...my readers really don't know that much about me (excluding the ones that live in the same house, or are my aunts, or grandmothers...which leaves basically 3 to 4 of you.) So I am venturing to dig deep into my soul, and share my inmost thoughts and feelings with you...

Ok maybe we won't go that deep (but wouldn't it be nice if we did?) but I will share a few interesting tid-bits about myself with you all...

So First Item Of Business! - My favorite People

& First on the list of course is...My family.


This of course, is them...aren't they darling? Now in this picture it seems as if something is rather funny doesn't it? Obviously I didn't see the humor in it...


Ok? Something is funny in this picture too, and I missed it again...What's going on? I'm starting to think they are laughing at me...

Nevermind the fact they make fun of me all the time, I still love them...

And this is George....George never makes fun of me.

And now George isn't family, but he is definately one of my favorite people...After all he is Pure Country.



And this is Rocky...Rocky isn't family either, but who doesn't like Rocky? You know? I, uh mean, he's Rocky Balboa...you know?

Well thats only a small slice of my favorite people...there are many, many more...and for those of you who are sad because you aren't on here just need to know that I wear a size 7 in shoes (hint hint) Just kidding...kinda.

Peace, Love, & My Favorite shoes are Platform Heels

Sweet T

No comments: