Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Possibly the Weirdest Post I've ever...Posted.

Ok, for the record, I am not a wimp.

Honestly, I usually don't whine (too much) when I'm "hurt" or "sick"...all I ask for in order to recover is usually Chicken Soup, and chocolate, but not together.

But one thing that just makes me want to lay in bed all day, and cry, and whine, and eat Chicken Soup and Chocolate is burns...

I've never had a bad burn by any means, they are usually just little brushes against the oven, or my curling iron, or a hot frying pan, or scalding water...Oh FYI, I'm not the safest person in the kitchen...

Recently though, I had to endure the worst burnn of my life, on my favorite finger...The Pinkie finger.

Seriously, it was definitely a scorcher...It even made me cuss, and I'm not a cussin' woman, but something about this burn just made me want to scream really loud the words: "Cotton' Pickin!"

Just kidding...I didn't say that, but looking back on the experience I wish I would've...

So I got this burn by doing something as harmless as gluing flowers onto caps with a hot glue gun.

*Sigh* The things I do to look beautiful....I think I will never look beautiful again, I'll just revert to living a life of solitude in my favorite Lady Bug pajama pants...

Just kidding, but after I show you these pictures you are probably going to wish I would live in solitude.

WARNING: These pictures are disgusting, repulsive, and are going to trigger your gag reflux...enjoy.


I took a side profile picture so you could see how much of a "bulge" I have coming off of my pinkie finger...It's disgusting, it's ugly, and it looks like a wart.




....Excuse me while I go throw up real quick.....



And this is the "dead on" view...

I really don't know what to say to justify this picture,  I think that's mostly because nothing in the human language can be said to justify this picture.


Now, that I have you all wanting to never look at me again, I am happy to inform you that the blister on my pinkie finally went away, and not I have a crater in its place! Yay!

Really, I don't know what's worse...A crater? Or a bulge? Or the public shame I'll suffer from after posting this?

Pray for me while I'm living my life of solitude....



Peace, Love, & It is still very possible I could loose my pinkie finger...Pray for it.

Sweet T

No comments: