Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Today's "To-Do" List

Here's Today's "To-Do" List:

1.  Go for a morning Jog...I already attempted this, and only hyperventilated once, so all-in-all it was a success.

2.  Eat Breakfast...again I only hyperventilated once so, it is considered a success as well.

3.  Right a Nobel Prize Winning book over...
 "How Not to Hyperventilate While Eating Breakfast.  A Food Lover's Tragedy."
It should be very interesting....

4. Make these cupcakes...




They are Chocolate-Buttermilk cupcakes that I discovered from a new-to-me Blog called, Eat. Live. Run.

I love everything about this Blog title...well, except for the "Run" part...that I could live without, but unfortunately my thighs could not, Amen.

I'm making these cupcakes for my neighbor who requested a German-Chocolate Cake, not for any particular reason other than the fact that he LOVES German-Chocolate Cake.

So being the contrary woman that I am, I cannot make just a German-Chocolate Cake, that would simply be to...simple, so with that being said, I am going to transform these Chocolate-Buttermilk cupcakes into German-Chocolate-Buttermilk Cupcakes. (Maybe I should rethink the title?)

Hopefully they will be delicious.

Hopefully my neighbor will love them.

Hopefully they will be discovered, and I will be put in the Cupcake Hall of Fame, and my baking skills will become immortal....Hopefully.


Peace, Love, & Pray for these cupcakes, pray for me, and most of all, pray for my neighbor.

Sweet T

No comments: