Sunday, July 17, 2011

Two Weeks

Two weeks....

In two weeks I could perfect my Yoga moves....which are obviously zilch at the moment seeing as I don't even know proper names for the "moves."

In two weeks I could eat a "VALUE SIZE" box of Fruit Loops, and not even feel guilty.

In two weeks I could paint every thing that sits still in our house, and even some things that don't...ahem, sorry Max, your such a cooperative canine.

In two weeks I could learn a new language....OK, let me rephrase that, in two weeks I could attempt to learn a new language.

I could do lots, and lots of things in two weeks, but one thing I will not get to do for another week, and have already endured for last week is not seeing my Lovely Sister.

Take a moment to cry with me.....moment......Thank you kindly.

You see, last week My Lovely Sis was at the Texas State FFA Convention, which is basically a whole week of FUN! without me....

She went to an amusement park

She got to meet lots of new people

And she went to a concert, but I guess that one was OK because she did bring me back a T-shirt that makes my eyes pop, and for that I am forever grateful.

This coming week she is going to a basketball camp, that is quite possibly the funnest basketball camp in the world, Amen.

So I'm sure your wondering what I do the whole time she's gone...well, mostly I cry, but after I get done doing that I reminisce on all the good times...







Then I realize what super nerds we are, and cry some more...


Peace, Love, & Have fun at camp My Lovely Sis...Oh, and don't talk to strangers, don't go anywhere by yourself, and don't eat ice cream before your about to endure a strenuous workout.

Sweet T

No comments: